With a 62 – year track record, The Industrial Electric Company of Chartlotte’s (IECC) number one goal is to provide precise and expert workmanship to our customers. And with those goals we have earned repeat business from general contractors and owners. They demand reliable and safe installs for Industrial Process, Data Centers, Gear Installations, Telecom Rooms, and Office Area Upfits.
We are currently looking to grow our team and these positions start immediately. Competitive Salary will be based on experience. Weekly payroll processing.
The Project Manager (PM) is the key component in a project. A project manager sets the tone and drives the project forward. A PM oversees multiple projects from conception to final project closeout. Throughout the life of a project a PM will be involved in every aspect of the project including design, estimating, scheduling, and above all else, ensuring the safety and quality on projects are delivered to IECC core values.
Work with pre-construction to determine and define scope of work
- Estimate and acquire resources needed to complete the project using bid estimating software
- Obtain necessary permitting and other regulatory requirements
- Order and manage material delivery from submittals to jobsite
- Manage the schedule and budget to ensure the success of the project
- Select and manage subcontractor and vendor relationships
- Issue schedule and budget updates as needed
- Coordinate information between architects, engineers, and subcontractors
- Ensure all work is being completed in compliance with local building codes
- Review and establish all contracts, subcontracts and change order
- Proven experience successfully managing multiple projects
- 2 years in a Project Management role within the electrical construction industry
- Thorough knowledge of NEC
- Ability to read and understand drawings and blueprints
- Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate and control job costs
- Great organizational skills
NC Electrical License
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical Project management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: In person